The Top 20 Universities for Finance Careers
Ever wondered what the best way into banking is? Here are the top 20 European universities that are likely to lead to careers in finance.
Want to see more data about your university?
Click here to browse our alumni
reports - see how you measure up against your classmates!
Title: Universities leading to finance careers
Subtitle: Our top 20 universities with rankings
- London School of Economics (UK)
- Oxford University & Said Business School (UK)
- Imperial College London & Tanaka Business School (UK)
- Cambridge University & Judge Business School (UK)
- London Business School (UK)
- Warwick University & Business School (UK)
- University College London (UK)
- HEC (France)
- Bristol University (UK)
- Durham University & Business School (UK)
- Manchester University & Manchester Business School (UK)
- Bocconi University & SDA School of Management (Italy)
- Paris Dauphine University (France)
- Nottingham University & Business School (UK)
- ESCP Europe (France)
- EDHEC Business School (France)
- ESSEC (France)
- INSEAD (France)
- King's College London (UK)
Emolument provides bonus and salary statistics based on data submitted directly by professionals like you. It is free, anonymous, and already a trusted tool for thousands of professionals worldwide. Are you paid enough? Click here to find out now.
Are you an employer?
Hire and retain the best talent with accurate and reliable dataBenchmark Your Teams
Know what you're worth
Compare your compensation with peers in your industry