Top 10 Twitterers on Worldwide Finance & Economy
To help provide a guiding light in the Twitter jungle, we have listed Emolument's favourite Twitter accounts on worldwide Finance & Economy:
- zerohedge @zerohedge "Mission: to skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the flaccid institution that financial journalism has become"
- FT Alphaville team @ftalpha "Instant market news and views from FT Alphaville's team of writers"
- J. Bradford DeLong @delong "Primate, economist, utopian"
- Nick Malkoutzis @NickMalkoutzis "Deputy editor of Greece's daily English language newspaper, Kathimerini English Edition"
- Paul Kedrosky @pkedrosky "Investor, humanist, hater of fluorescent lights, etc."
- James Mackintosh @jmackin2 "Investment Editor at the Financial Times. Daily Short View column and presents a daily video on markets."
- Louise Armitstead @larmitstead "Business, finance and politics news reporter for the Daily Telegraph"
- Aswath Damodaran @AswathDamodaran "Fascinated by finance & markets"
- Justin Wolfers @JustinWolfers "Economist by day. Dad by night. Runner when I get the time."
- Mark Dow @mark_dow "Hedge fund manager, economist, Washington refugee, political junkie, anti-partisan, amateur linguist, bonobo wannabe"
And of course don't forget to follow Emolument @EmolumentTM for the latest and most accurate salary reports from the world of finance!
Emolument provides bonus and salary statistics based on data submitted directly by professionals like you. It is free, anonymous, and already a trusted tool for thousands of professionals worldwide. Are you paid enough? Click here to find out now.